The increasing number of gangs in cities worldwide is stressful to most people. The fact that there are people out there focused on stealing valuables for the rich to resell in the black market is scary. The presence of gangs in these neighborhoods has been shown through surveillance which captures the gangs committing criminal activities. Some of the well-known criminal gangs have even been charged with their wrongdoing. Such occurrences in Austin, TX, can easily be managed and controlled by a security patrol. This is where Ranger Security Comes in. They will help point out the gangs terrorizing residents near you and help bring them to book. But what are the indicators of criminal gangs?
Indicators that There Could be Criminal Gangs in Your Neighborhood?
- Heightened number of fights close to schools
- Increased graffiti on buildings
- Groupings of people with strange norms and similar dress codes
- Increased vandalism, vehicle break-ins and theft
Police may indicate an increase in the problems. Therefore, it is important to know what to do as a manager to protect your tenants.
What to Do After you Realize Gang Presence
- Pain over the graffiti as soon as it comes up. This will signal to the gang that their presence in the area will not be tolerated.
- Increase the amount of light in the parking lot area
- Link with the police to form neighborhood watches. You can also show them where to report any instances they consider suspicious.
- Install surveillance cameras at different places to record what other people may miss
- Hire private security companies to offer their services and patrol the area.
Ranger security agencies can greatly help Austin, TX, residents. They will provide their expert service for residential areas, gated communities, businesses and areas around the school. Get in touch with them for assistance.