Choosing to hire a security guard for your business in Houston is a huge leap, and we commend you for it. Although, do you know which one to choose for your business?
Here at Ranger Security Agency, we offer countless security services like Armed Security Guards or Unarmed Security Guards. Plus, we help our clients choose which security services would suit their businesses best.
First and foremost, there are questions that you have to ask yourselves before hiring a security service provider. The most common questions to ask are the following:
- Is there a specific threat that looms over your properties or facilities?
- What are the main concerns that you have for your properties or facilities?
- Is your property private or is it open to the public?
- What is the perception that you’re trying to attain by having a security guard?
- What is the budget that you’ve set for this project?
Once you answer these questions, it will be easier to choose which ones would suit you best.
The main difference between these two types of security guards can be seen on the name: one is licensed to carry firearms while the other is not. It really is as simple as that.
Worry not though if you’re looking to hire an Unarmed Security Guard because they are also highly-skilled and well-trained, so you’ll know that you’re in good and safe hands – at least here at Ranger Security Agency. This is our guarantee to our clients around Texas.
If you have any questions regarding our Armed Security Guards and Unarmed Security Guards, simply give us a call and we would be more than happy to assist you in any way we can.
Reach out to our team today to get a free estimate.